twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday 5 June 2009

Damn it, James Purnell...

Why does James Purnell insist on making things worse? After he resigned yesterday, he categorically denied seeking the leadership. If you are not seeking leadership then why resign immediately after the end of major elections and before a cabinet reshuffle? Why not wait until the reshuffle is decided and decline the job offer. I feel James Purnell has shown great weakness in his political prowess. Siobhan McDonagh MP has said he is being 'brave', I think he has shown lack of judgement and lack of experience. Which strangely is leading me to feel slightly glad he is no longer in the Government. Just hours before his resignation, althougfh I am completely behind Gordon Brown, I had considered James Purnell as an outsider for leadership, behind Jon Cruddas, David Miliband and Alan Johnson. Now I realise what a mistake that would be. James Purnell couldnt lead a toddler's tea party. Don't even get me started on Hazel Blears...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: Words most used in a left wing British political blog