twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday 13 November 2009

My new syndromic views

As you may have noticved I have,as promised, renamed my Blog. The Syndrome, as I'm suer you'll agree is a lot better. And, it allows me to use the word 'syndromic' alot more! It effectively means 'diseased', on second thoughts, perhaps I won't use it that much...

....so has the 'fightback' promised at the Labour Party Conference begun? Well, with the excellent by-election results from Glasgow North East, I think it has. It was going to be a safe seat anyway, but Labour's candidate Willie Bain still won it by quite some majority with 59.9% of the vote, a majority of 8,111.

Also, the Daily Mirror have today published a Labour advert that shows the gruesome twosome of David Cameron and George Osborne sporting hairstyles similar to those of the X Factor twins, John and Edward. But the tagline warns: "You won't be laughing if they win." I think that's genius, certainly a sign of positive fightback.

It will be interesting to see the next polls when they are published....

1 comment:

Wordle: Words most used in a left wing British political blog